Family

A-Frame

Hawaiian Soul Food in LA

Creative Director/Partner - Roy Choi

Chef - Steven Maybeno // Manager - Yoshi Fujimoto

12565 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, 90066

310.398.7700                                                                            

www.aframela.com                                                                      

 

Alibi Room

Neighborhood Bar

Food by Roy Choi's Kogi & Chego

Manager - Andrea Schroer

12236 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, 90066

310.390.9300

www.alibiroomla.com

 

Salt Air

Seafood Centric Beach Bistro

Manager - Andrew Clark

1616 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291

310.396.9333

www.saltairvenice.com

 

Sunny Spot                                                                                 

A Cookshop

Chef - Patrick Costa // Manager - Yoshi Fujimoto

822 Washington Blvd, Marina del Rey, CA 90292

310.448.8884

www.sunnyspotvenice.com                           

 

The Brig

Neighborhood Bar

Manager - Brian Kimmet

1515 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291

 310.399.7537  

www.thebrig.com

 

Vito's Pizza Santa Monica

Authentic New Jersey Style Pizza and Subs

Manager - Brian Butler

2455 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404

310.884.5900

www.vitossm.com

Dave Reiss | Founder

If you don't know who Dave Reiss is, and you're a fiend for the underground icons of the L.A. scene, then you've most likely crashed 1 or 2 of his parties in the past two decades. But don't get down on yourself if you can't recognize who he is when he surreptitiously sits next to you at the bar and asks how you like the space. He's that fly on the wall who knows all the cool people in town and spends 85% of his career building that one, most excellent toy while spending the remaining 15% getting a kick outta watching you play with it. Through his friendships, ingenuity and instincts as a DJ, he went from opening Swingers on Beverly to Red, Sugar, The Brig and half a dozen other properties -- which isn't too bad for a kid who got his start churning ice cream at Swenson's in Westlake.

Patti Reiss.JPG

Patti Reiss | Owner

Patti met Dave while working in marketing at New Line Cinema, having spanned an extensive career in the entertainment industry, from Warner Music Group to Warner Home Video to BMG. Growing up in Milwaukee, Patti was no stranger to the food world, having founded a family baking company that sold to hotels and gourmet food shops, and catered events large and small in the Twin Cities. After The Brig, Dave and Patti opened a series of properties under the Reiss Co umbrella, beginning with Beechwood in 2004. Together, the two share an entrepreneurial spirit that began with a boutique gourmet food shop on Beverly Blvd., and has grown over the years into the vibrant Reiss Co portfolio of restaurant and bar concepts.